Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– The House has moved a step closer to impeaching President Trump as the Judiciary Committee scheduled its first hearing for next week.
– New information shows the Trump administration officially put a hold on Ukraine aid the same day the President spoke with Ukrainian President Zelensky.
– Melania Trump was booed at a youth summit, the first time she’s experienced heckling at a solo event.
– The average length of time that Americans are expected to live continues to drop, a new study finds. These four factors are largely to blame.
– At least 21 people were killed, several more are missing and hundreds have been injured after a 6.4 magnitude earthquake struck Albania.
– Kim Kardashian West says she is done dressing super sexy.
– Act fast: Another Italian town is selling homes for $1.