Here’s what you might have missed Friday on CNN:
– President Trump says he supports a full Senate trial if the House votes to impeach him.
– A former Boston College student accused of encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself just released their final text messages.
– A white teen allegedly plotted to attack a historically black church in Georgia. Here’s why she can’t be charged with a hate crime.
– A pileup involving more than 50 vehicles forced a mass road closure in Denver.
– A collection of handwritten lyrics to some of Elton John’s biggest hits will be auctioned next month.
– A Boeing 777 landed safely back in Los Angeles after flames sparked from the engine just after departure.
– Two boys in India have died this month after falling into hot pots of stew.
– Facebook ramped up efforts to compete in the video game streaming wars by signing its biggest name yet.
– An inmate who escaped from a Missouri prison in September was just found 1,000 miles away in Delaware.
– Former “American Idol” contestant Antonella Maria Barba has been sentenced to 45 months in prison for possession of fentanyl.