Amazon, the parent company of Ring, has slashed the prices on some of Ring's products. Ring may have made a name for itself with its video doorbell lineup, but since then, the company has released several security cameras to help you monitor your home.
This sale primarily revolves around refurbished Ring products. Each product includes a 1-year warranty, however, should you have any issues. Whether you're in the market for your first video doorbell, or a security camera that doubles as a spotlight, make sure to check out these deals.
The biggest differences between the Ring Video Doorbell 2 and the Video Doorbell Pro are that the Doorbell 2 can be hardwired or battery-powered, while the Pro requires a hardwired connection. The Pro model also have advanced motion detection, allowing you to select areas to monitor for motion, and ignore other areas.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro - Certified Refurbished ($179; amazon.com)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - Certified Refurbished ($99, originally $169; amazon.com)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 + Ring Chime - Certified Refurbished ($99, originally $268; amazon.com)
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wired - Certified Refurbished ($149, originally $179; amazon.com)
- Ring Spotlight Cam Wired ($349 when you buy two, originally $199 each; amazon.com)
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Show 5 ($338.99; amazon.com)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Echo Show 5 ($288; amazon.com)
Note: The price above reflects the retailer's listed price at the time of publication.