Here’s what you might have missed Monday on CNN:
– President Trump and those close to him have lagged in mounting a viable defense nearly a week since House Speaker Pelosi announced she would launch a formal impeachment inquiry.
– Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the Senate “would have no choice but to” take up impeachment if the House passed articles charging the President.
– NASA is close to finding life on Mars, but the world isn’t ready for the discovery, the agency’s chief scientist said.
– CVS pulls Zantac and similar heartburn drugs because of cancer worries.
– “Clueless” actress Stacey Dash was arrested for domestic battery after an incident Sunday night in New Port Richey, Florida, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
– California just passed a law that allows college athletes to profit from their name, image and likeness.
– Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce was crowned the fastest woman in the world – but very few spectators were there to see it.
– busbee, the Grammy-nominated US songwriter and producer, has died, music publishing company Warner Chappell Music confirmed.