Nordstrom's summer sale runs through Sept. 8
Score 40% off most departments, including women, men, kids and home
If you’re looking to refresh your wardrobe, buy your kids something new or spruce up your home, the time is now. Nordstrom is offering 40% off just about every department. The sale runs through Sept. 8, so don’t wait too long to start filling that shopping cart!
Hooded Cardigan ($76.38, was $114; Nordstrom.com)
- With the cooler weather creeping in, now is the time to get cozy in this hooded cardigan made of a lightweight knit.
High Waist Crop Jogger Pants ($35.49, was $59; Nortdstrom.com)
- True to size, comfy, stretchy and soft — these pants are perfect for around the house, running errands or going for a walk or jog.
Slit Hem Skinny Jeans ($128.98, was $215; Nordstrom.com)
- These dark-wash jeans have cute details that make them unique, including a slit hem at the ankles and rivets for a bit of flair.
Lace Midi Dress ($44.49, was $89, Nordstrom.com)
- More than 1,300 people love this lace dress, which comes in a variety of colors and is perfect for any occasion.
Blazer ($118.80, was $198; Nordstrom.com)
- Take your outfit up a notch with this double-breasted blazer that comes in four different colors.
Platform Wedge Sandal ($31.90, was $79.95; Nordstrom.com)
- More than 850 people have reviewed these espadrille-inspired sandals, and the consensus is two thumbs up on the wide straps and color options.
Waterproof Bootie ($86.96, was $149.95; Nordstrom.com)
- Ankle booties made of soft suede that will keep you looking cute, rain or shine.
Felicia Flat ($59.96, was $99.95; Nordstrom.com)
- Nearly 1,900 people have fallen in love with these classic ballet flats that are a staple of every wardrobe.
Driving Loafer ($59.90, was $89.95, Nordstrom.com)
- A comfortable loafer is hard to find, so take advantage of this classic pair with a cushioned footbed and rubber sole.
Nike Training Shoe (Starting at $49.98, was $100; Nordstrom.com)
- Ultra-lightweight with a pull-on bootie fit and tri-star flex grooves designed to create an enhanced running experience.
Slim Straight Fit Pants (Starting at $93.98, was $188; Nordstrom.com)
- Mid-rise pants tailored from the knee to the ankle that can be dressed up or down.
Boracay Shorts ($56.70, was $94.50; Nordstrom.com)
- A classic short that fits true to size and is soft, casual and comfortable.
Check Button-Down Shirt ($29.75, was $59.50; Nordstrom.com)
- A slim-tailored button-down that looks great whether you’re just hanging out on the weekend or heading to the office.
Tapered Fit Knit Athletic Pants ($29.49, was $59; Nordstrom.com)
- The moisture-wicking breathable fabric will keep you dry and comfortable no matter what you’re doing while wearing these cozy sweatpants.
Zip Hoodie ($109.98, was $220; Nordstrom.com)
- Keep cozy with this quilted puffer coat that offers the equivalent warmth of down but without the bulk.
Nike Air Max Sneaker ($100.49, was $150; Nordstrom.com)
- A pull-on sneaker with a removable cushioned insole and visible Air Sole cushioning.
Authentic Boat Shoe ($107.20, was $160; Nordstrom.com)
- The original Sperry leather boat shoe, a staple in any man’s closet, has garnered nearly 200 positive reviews.
Reef Flip Flop ($37.48, was $55.95; Nordstrom.com)
- These flip-flops have a cushioned heel and are perfect to wear on the water. They even have a built-in bottle opener in the heel.
Timberland Waterproof Boots ($147.98, was $220; Nordstrom.com)
- Made from premium leather, these boots are durable, comfortable and lightweight, which makes them perfect for all weather and stylish with most outfits.
Cornwallis Medallion Toe Oxford ($264.65, was $395; Nordstrom.com)
- There is nothing more classic and stylish than a beautifully made leather Oxford shoe. These U.S.-made lace-ups fit the mold to a T.
Hooded Plush Robe ($23.40, was $39; Nordstrom.com)
- This soft, fleece robe is perfect for the kiddos when they’re coming out of the bath, and if the 5-star review is to be believed, the kids love it.
Nike Air Max Sneaker (Starting at $66.98, was $100; Nordstrom.com)
- Stylish kicks for the kids that come in a variety of styles and colors.
Hustle Backpack ($32.98, was $55; Nordstrom.com)
- Get the kids ready for school with a backpack that repels water and has multiple pockets to keep everything organized.
Half-zip Pullover ($29.98, was $60; Nordstrom.com)
- A soft cotton pullover that is comfortable, machine washable and looks great.
Rolling Luggage ($27.99, was $35; Nordstrom.com)
- Let your kids travel in style, and with a little whimsy, thanks to this fun, rolling bag that has a cute animal face, top handle and removable shoulder strap.
Soft Ribbed Plush Throw ($29.40, was $49; Nordstrom.com)
- Keep cozy with this faux-fur throw that is machine washable and looks great, thanks to a ribbed finish.
Spinner Carry-On ($69.49, was $139; Nordstrom.com)
- Lightweight, hard-shell luggage that has a zippered interior divider and multiple compartments to keep your things organized while you travel.
Hydrocotton Bath Towel ($17.40, was $29; Nordstrom.com)
- This bath towel is made from hydro-cotton designed to be both ultrasoft and ultra-absorbent.
Feather Plush Pillow ($23.40, was $39; Nordstrom.com)
- This fun, plush pillow adds flair to your home décor
Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set ($59.99, was $90; Nordstrom.com)
- Get cooking with these two non-stick frying pans that are dishwasher safe and also safe for the oven up to 500 degrees.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer’s listed prices at the time of publication.