Here’s what you might have missed Wednesday on CNN:
– The USA Today building in Virginia was evacuated after someone reported they saw a man with a weapon inside. Authorities say they have not found “evidence of any acts of violence or injuries.”
– Two American teenagers allegedly killed an Italian police officer with a knife from the US after a drug deal went wrong.
– Walgreens will close 200 stores in the US in an effort to cut costs. The closures represent less than 3% of their stores.
– FedEx will cease all ground delivery operations with Amazon.
– Disney CEO Bob Iger said in a conference call with investors that the company will be remaking the 1990s Christmas classic “Home Alone” for its new streaming service Disney+.
– A 16-year-old video game player won $3 million in Fortnite’s first solo world cup.
– NASA scientists ran several tests on animals, including cockroaches, with lunar samples from the Apollo 11 mission.
– A woman woke up in a Tennessee hotel with a snake stretched across her arm.