Here’s what you might have missed Friday on CNN:
– Tennis player Bernard Tomic was fined $56,100 for his limp performance at Wimbledon.
– At their first meeting since the conclusion of Robert Mueller’s investigation, US President Donald Trump gave Russian President Vladimir Putin a light-hearted warning: “Don’t meddle in the election.”
– Meanwhile, former US President Jimmy Carter suggested Trump is an illegitimate president.
– Forty-one Republican Senators voted against an amendment that would require Trump to get congressional approval before striking Iran militarily.
– Abortion rights advocates officially sued Georgia over the state’s six-week abortion ban.
– The Supreme Court announced it will review Trump’s decision to end protections for undocumented immigrants who came to the US as children.
– A small plane crashed into a North Carolina home, leaving two people dead.
– Experts say India has just five years to solve its water crisis. Otherwise, hundreds of millions of lives will be in danger.
– Protesters at Stonewall sparked a movement 50 years ago today. Here’s a look at the history of the riots and the change they continue to inspire.