Here’s what you might have missed Friday on CNN:
– Tennis player Bernard Tomic was fined $56,100 for his limp performance at Wimbledon.
– GOP Rep. Justin Amash says he’s quitting the Republican Party. He’s the only Republican in Congress who says the Mueller report contained impeachable offenses.
– Samsung faces a lawsuit in Australia over ads that suggested that their new Galaxy smartphones could be used while swimming.
– Trump’s protocol chief, Sean Lawler, was suspended indefinitely. This news comes during a State Department investigation into Lawler’s conduct.
– Las Vegas Police fired an officer who “froze” during the 2017 massacre that took 58 lives.
– India’s increasing heat waves could potentially make parts of the country uninhabitable in the coming years.
Here’s what you might have missed Monday on CNN:
– Steve Irwin’s son recreated a photo of his dad feeding the same crocodile 15 years apart, and they look exactly alike.
– New Yorkers can no longer use styrofoam after this ban went into place today.
– This street crossing is said to be the busiest in the world. Here is where it is.