- Apple is continuing its tradition of Pride bands with a new Pride Edition Sport Loop
- Three new colors are available as Sport Loops or Sport Bands for the Apple Watch
Apple's World Wide Developers Conference is already teasing the forthcoming iOS 13, iPadOS, watchOS6, and tvOS updates which will land this fall.
But on a smaller scale, the tech giant on Monday launched several new bands for the Apple Watch, including the new Pride Edition Sport Loop, which pairs with a new Pride Edition watch face.
In addition to the new Pride Edition Sport Loop color wave, three new summer colors -- a fresh yellow, a calming blue, and a vibrant pink -- are available in Sport Loop as well as in classic Sport Band from Apple directly and from third-party retailers like the Apple Store on Amazon.com.
To total it up, this means three new Sport Bands and three new Sport Loops, in addition to the Pride Edition Sport Loop. All of these are available in 40mm and 44mm sizes, so they'll work with all models of the Apple Watch, all the way back to the original model.
There are also several Apple Watch bands on sale from the company's Amazon store right now. And you can even save on an Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch Sport Loops (starting at $42.93; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Sport Bands (starting at $42.39; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS ($199, originally $279.; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 3 40mm GPS ($229, originally $309; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 4 40mm GPS + Cellular ($449, originally $499; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 4 44mm GPS + Cellular ($479, originally $529; amazon.com)
Note: The prices above reflect the retailers' listed prices at the time of publication.