Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– Russia national Maria Butina has been sentenced to 18 months in prison after pleading guilty to trying to infiltrate GOP groups before and after the 2016 election.
– Sri Lankan security forces found bomb-making equipment and ISIS paraphernalia during raids while searching for suspects linked to the Easter Sunday bombings.
– Exclusive: Some of the 37 men executed in Saudi Arabia this week said their confessions were written by the people who tortured them.
– The driver of a semi truck that plowed into 28 vehicles on a Colorado interstate will be charged with multiple counts of vehicular homicide, police say.
– The US economy grew at a 3.2% annual rate in the first quarter, eclipsing expectations.
– The NFL’s Tyreek Hill has been pulled from team activities after audio revealed purported discussion of alleged child abuse.
– “Avengers: Endgame” had the biggest opening night in history.
– The countdown is over: Taylor Swift has released her latest single and video, “ME!”