14. Hotel Amira Istanbul (Istanbul, Turkey) One TripAdvisor reviewer said: "Every staff member we encountered was friendly and responsive. The roof deck is a peaceful oasis: a perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine and contemplate the beautiful Sea of Marmara."
8. Belmond Palacio Nazarenas (Cusco, Peru) One TripAdvisor reviewer said: "The building has been beautifully restored. Our room was truly extraordinary. The staff was tremendous. The grounds are an oasis from the city and a perfect place to relax after a day of touring the Inca sites."
3. Viroth's Hotel (Siem Reap, Cambodia) A TripAdvisor reviewer said: "Chic, tranquil, green and luxurious oasis. Friendly, helpful and yet unobtrusive service. Viroth's is not just a great place to see the stunning temples, but a destination in its own right."
2. Hotel Belvedere (Riccione, Italy) One TripAdvisor reviewer said: "I keep coming back because of the fantastic vibe, wonderful staff, excellent guides, and amazing cycling! A winning formula that should keep the toughest critic happy."
1. Tulemar Bungalows & Villas (Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica) A TripAdvisor reviewer said: "Visiting Tulemar was one of our favorite vacations ever. We stayed at Casa de Frutas which is an exquisite tropical paradise in the jungle with endless views. We had sloths and monkeys visit us in the surrounding trees and scarlet macaws flying across our vistas as if we were living a movie! The only thing that exceeded the perfection of the home and Tulemar grounds was the staff. The professional and attentive staff was somehow able to spoil us completely without being obtrusive at all. The level of service at Tulemar is far beyond what we have experienced at luxury hotel chains that are famous for their service. Wonderful wonderful wonderful."