Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– In an exclusive interview, Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló said he would not sit back and allow his officials to be bullied by the White House.
– R. Kelly’s former hairstylist, who has accused the singer of sexually assaulting her, is speaking out for the first time.
– President Donald Trump is promising action after the dismissal of the Jussie Smollett charges, tweeting that the FBI and the Department of Justice will review the case. Neither the FBI nor DOJ have commented in response.
– A fifth-grader is dead after a fight broke out in her classroom. Her South Carolina community is in mourning and waiting for answers.
– An 18-year-old who complained of seizures died due to a tapeworm egg infestation in his brain.
– A government agency is charging Facebook and saying the company is enabling housing discrimination with its ads.
– A 20-year-old woman with two wombs gives birth twice, nearly a month apart.
– Wow airline has ceased operations and canceled flights, leaving passengers stranded.
– Disney announced that starting in May, smoking and certain large strollers will no longer be allowed inside Florida and California parks.