Here’s what you might have missed Thursday on CNN:
– Robert Mueller told Justice Department officials three weeks ago that he couldn’t reach a conclusion on obstruction of justice, a source tells CNN. Here is the latest news on the Mueller report summary.
– President Donald Trump has signed a proclamation recognizing the contested Golan Heights as part of the state of Israel.
– Michael Avenatti has been charged with trying to extort more than $20 million from Nike.
– Apple just unveiled the company’s plans for the future, which include a streaming service as well as a digital newsstand.
– Unlicensed gun dealers are taking advantage of a vague law to sell weapons to those who shouldn’t have them, a CNN investigation finds.
– A father who lost his 6-year-old daughter in the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was found dead from an apparent suicide, police say.
– The rapidly plunging costs of wind and solar energy threaten to doom America’s remaining coal power plants.
– Two flights for the price of one: A British Airways flight mistakenly landed in Scotland instead of Germany before rerouting and delivering its passengers to their correct destination.
– Physicians’ groups are calling for taxes and regulations that would limit children’s and teens’ access to sugary beverages.
– The upside-down hotel said to have inspired Star Wars is now facing demolition.