Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– A new tiny tyrannosaur fossil discovery is changing the dinosaur timeline.
– Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report could tell all in the last major court filing in Paul Manafort’s case.
– New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with two counts of soliciting someone to commit prostitution, stemming from the raid of a day spa in Florida, police said.
– Venezuela will close its border with Brazil and Colombian crossings may be next.
– Kraft Heinz has one of the worst days imaginable, and the CEO says customers weren’t the problem.
– The producers of Fox’s “Empire” have decided to remove actor Jussie Smollett’s character from the final two episodes.
– A Michelin-starred restaurant in Valencia, Spain is at the center of a food poisoning outbreak that has killed one woman and affected 28 other patrons.
– These are the six cars that just lost Consumer Report’s recommendation.
– The world’s biggest Nutella factory is temporarily shut down.