Here’s what you might have missed Thursday on CNN:
–There’s a new name in the Russia inquiry. Senate investigators are pursuing a Moscow-based former associate of President Donald Trump, after witnesses told them he could shed light on Trump’s activities in Russia, multiple sources have told CNN.
– Analysis: Robert Mueller’s report could land within days. But the big question is how much of what the special counsel concludes will be made public or even sent to Congress.
– Jussie Smollett was ordered to surrender his passport and his bail was set at $100,000. “The “Empire” actor faces a felony charge of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report claiming two men attacked him last month.
– Consumer Reports is pulling its recommendation of Tesla Model 3, citing reliability issues with the car.
– A “once-in-a-generation” athlete is injured after a Nike shoe fell apart during a Duke vs. UNC game.
– A Coast Guard lieutenant was arrested on gun and drug charges and allegedly wanted to conduct a mass killing of politicians and journalists, authorities said.
– The orchestrated killing of hippos in Zambia will begin in May, state officials said, over objections from a key animal rights group.
– Peter Tork, the bassist for The Monkees, has died at age 77.
– The hottest show in Las Vegas right now is the snow.
– A new tiny tyrannosaur fossil discovery is changing the dinosaur timeline.