With Samsung’s recent announcement of its newest phones, the Galaxy S20, S20+ and the S20 Ultra, comes a welcome discount on the previous lineup of Galaxy phones, the S10e, S10 and S10+. If you’re going to be taking advantage of these low prices and picking up one of Samsung’s older phones, make sure to check out these sleek, colorful and even LED-equipped accessories available from Samsung and from brands like Incipio, Otterbox and Totallee.
Many of these cases are made to show off the glass design of the S10 and S10+, along with the extra-colorful S10e.
From Samsung directly, you can get a cool-looking case with LED lights on the back. It can create a starry night effect but also has some practical uses as a countdown timer for taking photos with the rear camera. In addition to the LED case, Samsung released colorful rubber covers and traditional folio cases (aka wallets for your phone).
Samsung also has a wireless charger that can fast-charge an S10, S10+ or S10e. It can also charge your Galaxy Watch on the same pad.
Third-party manufacturers also offer an array of cases. From Incipio, the Esquire Series adds in a beautiful mesh fabric outer design that feels a bit more high-end. Otterbox will give your S10, S10+ or S10e a tough exterior with durable cases. For those who want to keep it minimalistic, Totallee makes some of the thinnest and purest-looking cases around. You can see links divided up by manufacturer below.
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case for the S10 ($12.99, originally $29.99; amazon.com)
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case for the S10+ ($13.99, originally $29.99; amazon.com)
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case for the S10e ($11.99, originally $24.99; amazon.com)
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the S10 ($14.99, originally $34.99; amazon.com)
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the S10+ ($15.99; amazon.com)
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for the S10e ($13.99, originally $29.99; amazon.com)
Looking for more ways to save while you shop Samsung products? Be sure to check out CNN Coupons to find the latest deals.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailers’ listed prices at the time of publication.