Here’s what you might have missed Thursday on CNN:
– The Justice Department is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of the Mueller report, according to people familiar with the plans.
– Haiti’s leader has accused eight men, including five Americans, of being “terrorists” on a mission to destabilize his government. The claim comes as Prime Minister Jean-Henry Ceant and President Jovenel Moise face calls to resign.
– A “potent winter storm” is sweeping across the US. Here’s what regions are being affected.
– Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen has sent a warning to Asia in the face of mounting aggression from Beijing.
– A Colorado man accused of beating the mother of his child to death tried to persuade his new girlfriend three times to kill her, according to court testimony.
– This small rodent is the world’s first mammal known to have become extinct due to human-induced climate change, the Australian government says.
– The abuse of women by priests in one Catholic order was so bad that a pope intervened. These are the women’s stories.
– Chicago detectives investigating an alleged attack on Jussie Smollett are working to obtain the actor’s financial records, a high-ranking police source says.
– Samsung’s new Galaxy S10 lineup features foldable phones, 5G, and phones that charge each other.
– Ariana Grande ties the Beatles and makes chart history.