Maybe you picked up a Nintendo Switch, DSLR camera, laptop or new phone over the holiday season. And unless it’s an iPhone, it probably has a micro SD card or SD card slot for easy storage expansion. You’ve likely been filling up the internal storage – and now is the time to expand.
The good news is that it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Samsung and SanDisk are cutting the prices on their micro SD cards on Amazon.com. These micro SD cards offer fast read and write speeds and full size SD card adapters in the box – not to mention these prices are super low.
From Samsung, the 64GB model is 43% off at just $12.99, while the 128GB is $21.23 and 256GB is $47.99. These get up to 100Mbps of read speeds and up to 90Mbps of write speeds. This is quite fast for external storage and should mean almost no lag time. And if you’re the outdoors type, these SD cards can handle water and extreme temperatures and are safe to go through X-ray machines.
SanDisk is offering its massive 400GB micro SD card for just $79.89. The 32GB card is just $7.41 and the 64GB goes for $11.85. These also get 100Mbps transfer speeds for a fast experience. SanDisk offers a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all these cards.
These deals won’t last forever, so act fast on the chance to get storage for cheap.
- Samsung 64GB micro SD EVO select memory card ($12.99, originally $22.99; amazon.com)
- Samsung 128GB micro SD EVO select memory card ($21.23, originally $24.99; amazon.com)
- Samsung 256GB micro SD EVO select memory card ($47.99, originally $119.99; amazon.com)
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB micro SD card with adapter ($7.41, originally $14.99; amazon.com)
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB micro SD card with adapter ($11.85, originally $24.99; amazon.com)
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB micro SD card with adapter ($79.89, originally $104.98; amazon.com)
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer’s listed prices at the time of publication.