When it comes to Black Friday shopping, electronics is an area where you can expect to find some of the holiday’s biggest savings. And when it comes to electronics, popular game consoles like the Xbox One X or Xbox One S are going to be in high demand.
The Xbox One X has been on the market for about a year now, which means retailers are likely to be offering Black Friday savings substantially better than last year. Referred to as the “the world’s most powerful console,” the Xbox One X offers 40% more power than any other console, making for a truly immersive, 4K gaming experience. Your gameplay is smoother with the console’s fast processing ability, and increased memory allows you to access more expansive worlds with quicker loading times. The graphics are also stellar, with smoother animation and even more detail, resulting in incredibly lifelike characters.
If you’d rather purchase the Xbox One S, which Microsoft calls “the best value in games and entertainment,” you’ll have a better chance of finding some pretty hefty savings. You can still play all the latest games, in addition to Xbox One and backward compatible games. The console also has built-in 4K support for video streaming, so you’ll be able to step up your overall entertainment game.
Whichever console you choose, you’ll want to be sure you’re getting the best deal out there. But with so many retailers to choose from and different bundle options to keep track of, it can get a little overwhelming. Luckily for you, we’ve gathered up some of the best deals available on Xbox One consoles, in addition to popular games and other Xbox services like Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So whether you’re planning to purchase an Xbox for yourself or a loved one this holiday season, you can be sure you’re getting the best price.
Looking for more ways to save while you shop? Be sure to to check out CNN Coupons to find the latest deals.
- Save up to $100 on select Xbox One consoles
- Join Xbox Game Pass and get your first month for $1
- Get one month of Xbox Live Gold for $1
- Save big on games including ’Forza Horizon 4’ (35% off), ‘State of Decay 2’ (35% off) and ‘Sea of Thieves’ (50% off)
- Xbox One X 1TB bundled with ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ for $400
- Xbox One S 1TB ‘Minecraft’ Limited Edition Bundle for $200
- Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller for $40 (originally $59.99)
- Xbox One X 1TB ‘Gold Rush’ Special Edition with ‘Battlefield V’ and a second controller for $430 (save over $189)
- ’Grand Theft Auto V’: Premium Online Edition for $20 (originally $59.99)
- ’Overwatch’ Legendary Edition Holiday Bundle for $30 (originally $39.99)
Note: The prices above reflect the retailers’ listed prices at the time of publication.