Parsing through all the different discounts and offerings can be a challenge, especially when it comes to finding the best price on popular models, but we’ve done the hard part for you. We’ve narrowed down the best smartphone deals on the Web and included a range of retailers, brands and models.
So whether you’re a devoted iPhone lover or someone who’s looking for the newest Samsung model, we’ve got you covered. Your smartphone plays an essential role in your life, so do your research and get the best price on the best phone this Black Friday.
1. Straight Talk Prepaid Apple iPhone 6 32GB ($99; walmart.com)
2. Straight Talk Prepaid Apple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB ($299; walmart.com)
3. Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S7 Prepaid Smartphone ($199; walmart.com)
4. Samsung J7 Crown on Straight Talk ($79; walmart.com)
5. LG Stylo 4 — 32GB — Unlocked ($179.99, originally $299.99; amazon.com)
6. LG G6+ — 128GB — Unlocked ($399.99, originally $799.99; amazon.com)
7. Buy a Galaxy Note9 with 512GB and get a 512GB memory card for just $49. (samsung.com)
Additionally, for those looking to buy a new smartphone and activate it, we’d recommend shopping Target’s Black Friday phone deals. This Black Friday, the retailer is giving shoppers a $250 Target gift card with activation of any iPhone XS or XS Max, a $300 Target gift card with activation of any Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, or Note9, and a $200 Target gift card with activation of any Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL. The deal ends on Sunday, November 25.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailers’ listed prices at the time of publication.