Here’s what might have missed Friday on CNN:
– Federal authorities arrested Cesar Sayoc in connection with the suspected explosive packages sent to prominent Democrats this week. Here’s what we know about him. Authorities also towed away a van covered in political stickers at the arrest scene in Florida. Catch up on the latest in the investigation here.
– Megyn Kelly’s NBC show has been canceled.
– Employees at a nuclear waste treatment plant in Washington state were told to take cover because steam was coming from one of the site’s tunnels, officials said.
– The US economy is still strong, growing at an annualized rate of 3.5% in the third quarter, the government said.
– The man who killed two people at a Kroger in Kentucky tried to enter a predominantly black church shortly before the shooting, police said.
— A track star shot dead by an ex-boyfriend told police she gave him $1,000 so he wouldn’t post compromising photos, University of Utah officials said.
– Irish singer Sinead O’Connor has a new name and a new religion.
– A 45-year-old man has been accused of trying to steal a copy of the Magna Carta.
– The British sports car company McLaren has revealed a new 1,035 horsepower three-seat hybrid supercar with a price tag of $2.25 million.