Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– Only Prince Harry could steal the show at a performance of “Hamilton.”
– Vanessa Marquez, best known for her work on three seasons of “ER,” was shot by police performing a welfare check, the sheriff’s department says.
– A DOJ lawyer with ties to the Trump-Russia dossier says he was told in 2016 that Russian intelligence thought they had Trump “over a barrel,” a source says.
– A DC lobbyist made a plea deal related to work done for Russian and Ukrainian clients. The case was referred by special counsel Robert Mueller.
– In other Mueller news, two prosecutors are leaving his office.
– The death toll rises to at least eight people killed in a head-on crash between a tractor-trailer and a packed Greyhound bus in northwestern New Mexico, officials say.
– The Trump administration plans to cut all funding to the UN’s Palestinian refugee agency, sources say. The United States has long been its largest single donor.
– Two more men have been accused of sexually abusing women on airplanes. The cases come at a time when the number of sexual assaults reported on planes has increased.
– A dolphin is still stuck in a closed aquarium that’s been closed for months. Animal rights groups are outraged.
– The Village Voice, the country’s first alternative newsweekly, is closing after 60 years.
– Coca-Cola is buying a coffee chain for $5 billion.