Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– President Trump canceled a planned pay raise for federal workers, saying the nation’s budget couldn’t support it.
– The Justice Department sided with a group suing Harvard over alleged discrimination against Asian-Americans in its admissions policy, saying the university “may be infected with racial bias.”
– Trump sought to buy and bury all the dirt that the National Enquirer and its parent company collected on him, according to a report from The New York Times.
– The EPA is preparing a second overhaul of power plant rules.
– US Sen. John McCain was honored in a memorial service in Arizona today. Now his body will be flown to Washington, DC.
– McCain’s former running mate, Sarah Palin, didn’t get an invite to today’s service – or any of the other planned memorial services.
– A sheriff is defending an Uber driver who shot and killed a man who confronted him. It’s the latest in a string of “stand your ground” cases that are sparking controversy.
– A Chicago water plant collapsed after exploding, injuring several people there.
– Starbucks is quietly testing out healthier Frappuccino recipes.
– Only Prince Harry could steal the show at a performance of “Hamilton.”