(CNN)This week, White House news revolved around the three S's: sanctions, space and special (special election and special counsel). The Trump administration reimposed US sanctions on Iran, which went back into effect Tuesday. A day later, the State Department announced that the US will impose sanctions on Russia under a chemical and biological warfare law after the poisoning of a former Russian agent and his daughter in the United Kingdom earlier this year.
- Mueller request signals Gates may be cooperating
- Judge blocks administration from deporting asylum seekers while fighting for right to stay in US
- Pence calls for creation of Space Force by 2020
- Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit against Trump transferred to California
- Melania Trump used visa opposed by her husband to get her parents' citizenship