- We've found some of the best Nordstrom markdowns to shop before they're gone
- Browse a whole range of top-notch brands and designers
Shopping at Nordstrom is already great, but when the online retailer holds a massive sale, then the games can really begin.
Recently, Nordstrom announced new markdowns on products for both men and women. Here, we've rounded up a whole bunch of the best products available. And there are lots more bargains on the site to browse right now.
Run, don't walk, over to Nordstrom.com, because these items are sure to sell fast.
1. Claire Slingback Sandal ($47.96, originally $79.95; nordstrom.com)
Available in six stylish colors, these comfy sandals were made to suit any wardrobe and lifestyle.
2. AFRM Meg Midi Dress ($82.80, originally $138; nordstrom.com)
Before purchasing, you have to check out the back of this dress. The lacing detail adds a bit of flair to this classy piece.
3. Sejour Longline Flowy Plus-Size Dress ($53.40, originally $89; nordstrom.com)
A flowy, caftan-inspired fit makes this dress the perfect choice for those looking to dress up but still feel comfortable.
4. Topshop Panther Studded Fauz Leather Crossbody Bag ($23.99, originally $48; nordstrom.com)
Mustard yellow is a bright and cheery color that makes for a fun alternative to your regular ol' neutral. This fall, you can pair this Topshop crossbody with plaids and army green for a fun twist on your typical autumn wardrobe.
5. Halogen Coral Mule ($52.96, originally $89.95; nordstrom.com)
These cool mules — available in three stylish colors — are proof that business casual does not have to equal boring.
6. Kate Spade New York earrings ($46.80, originally $78; nordstrom.com)
Also available in black, these statement earrings from Kate Spade are perfectly appropriate for work, dinner and beyond.
1. Herschel Supply Co. Rundle Trail Backpack ($67.49, originally $90; nordstrom.com)
Carrying around your everyday essentials just got more stylish with this Herschel pack.
2. The Rail Austin Buck Shoe ($53.56, originally $79.95; nordstrom.com)
Next time you step out at a formal event, do so in style with these canvas constructed dress shoes.
3. J. Crew Regular Fit Safari Print Sport Shirt ($41.70, originally $69.50; nordstrom.com)
Jazzing up your wardrobe is a breeze with this safari-themed J. Crew shirt. Now just $42, this is a bargain you can't pass up.
4. Vigoss Slim Straight Leg Jeans ($65.66, originally 98; nordstrom.com)
Normally, it's an endless search to find quality jeans at a good price — until now. Priced at just $66, this pair from Vigoss will be your new go-to.
5. Jump Pool Slide ($59.90, originally $88.75; nordstrom.com)
So many people joke about flip flops being out of style. If you fall into that category, we've got the flip flop alternative for you. These premium leather slides are classy — and comfy — so that you won't have to wear those plastic things any longer.
6. Ted Baker London Dannez Low Top Sneaker ($123.75, originally $165; nordstrom.com)
Ted Baker makes some of the best sneakers for men. This pair in particular is equal parts stylish and comfortable, making them a great choice for everyday wear.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer's listed price at the time of publication.