Here’s what you might have missed this Memorial Day on CNN:
– President Trump’s first public reaction to the cancellation of “Roseanne” was a shot at Disney CEO Bob Iger. What he didn’t say is just as notable.
– President Trump peddled a new conspiracy theory today, alleging that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation will meddle in the midterm elections to benefit Democrats.
– The Supreme Court rejected a challenge to a controversial Arkansas abortion law that applies to abortion-inducing drugs.
– Starbucks is closing about 8,000 locations this afternoon to offer employees a mandatory anti-bias training. The move comes after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia location last month.
– Belgian authorities are investigating the killing of three people in the eastern city of Liege as a terror attack, the country’s prosecutor says.
– You’ve seen the “Spider-Man” photo. But why was the toddler hanging off the balcony? Why wasn’t the man next to him pulling him to safety? Your questions, answered.
– Eminem responded to rumors that he’s dating Nicki Minaj.