Washington (CNN)This week in Trumpworld was more focused on the things that didn't happen -- as opposed to ones that did.
- DHS secretary pushes back on assessment that Russia meddled to help Trump
- Mnuchin: No "quid pro quo" on ZTE
- Democrats grill DeVos on school shooting response, transgender students
- Trump says 'spies' in campaign would be unprecedented
- Trump tempers expectations for possible US-China trade deal
- Trump's lawyers seek to narrow scope of special counsel interview
- EPA blocks CNN and Associated Press journalists from attending Pruitt speech