Here’s what you might have missed Tuesday on CNN:
– Developing story: Authorities responded to a shooting at an apartment complex in Panama City, Florida. A suspect was barricaded in an apartment, a city spokeswoman said.
– In a New York Times interview, Jessica Walter talked about her claim that “Arrested Development” costar Jeffrey Tambor verbally harassed her.
– A day after he canceled the historic meeting with Kim Jong Un, President Trump said he’s still open to holding the North Korea summit on June 12.
– At least three people were injured in a shooting at a middle school in Indiana.
– A Russian oligarch met with Michael Cohen at Trump Tower during the 2017 transition, according to video reviewed by CNN and a source.
– Voters in Ireland are deciding whether to remove a constitutional amendment that bans abortion.
– A manhunt is on after an explosion at a restaurant near Toronto left 15 people injured.
– Fiat Chrysler recalled 4.8 million vehicles over an issue that could prevent drivers from turning off cruise control. Here’s a list of affected models.
– It’s a grim holiday forecast for beachgoers headed to the Gulf Coast.
– Rachel Dolezal, the white woman who portrayed herself as black for years, is facing charges of welfare fraud.
– A GOP House candidate in Illinois has said the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that Beyonce has ties to the Illuminati, a KFILE review found.
– “Solo: A Star Wars Story” is in theaters today. But our critic Frank Pallotta writes the latest film in the franchise seems to be missing some of the usual galactic hype.
– Meghan Markle’s coat of arms has been unveiled.