- Kenneth Cole is offering up to 50% select sale items
- Some of our top discounted pieces to shop now include footwear and accessories
Looking to invest in new wardrobe essentials that won't go out of style? Say hello to Kenneth Cole's Long Weekend Event, featuring massive discounts on
What's the deal?
Save up to 50% off both men and women's styles, plus take an extra 30% off sale styles. Plus shoppers will score free shipping on orders over $75.
How long does the sale last?
The sale runs through February 14 until February 18, 2019.
What exactly is on sale?
Wardrobe staples for both men and women, from shoes to apparel to accessories. Some items that have caught our eye include stylish timepieces, everyday workwear and luxury footwear. Here are our top picks to shop right now:
Tyler Leather Sneaker ($74, originally $135; kennethcole.com)
Courageous Classic Button Down Shirt in Stretch Poplin ($39, originally $69; kennethcole.com)
Slim Watch with Gold Tone Link Bracelet ($79, originally $115; kennethcole.com)
1. Lap of the Luxury Loafer ($39, originally $80; kennethcole.com)
3. Slim-Fit Sustainable Chino Pant ($49, originally $85; kennethcole.com)
4. Motorcycle Jacket in Faux Leather ($79, originally $159.50; kennethcole.com)
5. Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Blue Accent Watch ($99, originally $135; kennethcole.com)
Looking for more ways to save while you shop? Be sure to to check out CNN Coupons to find the latest deals.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer's listed price at the time of publication.