Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– A judge put a temporary stop to efforts by Stormy Daniels’ attorney to depose President Donald Trump and his lawyer over a $130,000 payout to the porn star before the 2016 election.
– Russia has expelled US diplomats and said it will close the US Consulate in St. Petersburg in response to a similar move the United States made last week after the poisoning of a former Russian spy in the UK.
– The police chief in the Texas capital now calls the Austin bomber a domestic terrorist.
– Trump’s advisers have told him he doesn’t need a chief of staff or a communications director in the traditional sense, a person familiar with conversations said.
– A South African woman will serve three years in jail for racially abusing a police officer, the harshest penalty ever dealt for this offense.
– Thursday marks the one-year countdown to Brexit. Here’s what could still go wrong.
– Trump called Roseanne Barr to congratulate her on a successful series premiere of her “Roseanne” reboot.
– Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lashed out at Jeb Bush after the former Florida governor’s remarks about having children “who actually love me” were seen as a swipe against the President.
– A former Dutch senator and teacher who was known for his efforts to save Jewish children during the Holocaust died at 107.
– Soon, we won’t have to fear those flying sharks. A sixth “Sharknado” movie will be the last for the campy TV franchise.
– The inside of a rubber ducky is actually really gross. And scary.
– Noor Salman, the widow of the Pulse nightclub shooter, was found not guilty of all charges related to her husband’s 2006 massacre in Orlando, Florida.