Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– A federal judge said Wednesday that a lawsuit alleging that foreign gifts were made to President Donald Trump can proceed.
– A judge again threw out involuntary manslaughter charges against Penn State frat members in the alleged hazing death of a pledge.
– Controversial former Sheriff Joe Arpaio suggested he would revive the debunked claim that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent if he’s elected to the Senate.
– Stormy Daniels’ lawyer wants to depose Trump and his attorney, Michael Cohen.
– 18 million people watched the “Roseanne” reboot.
– China confirmed President Xi Jinping met with North Korea’s leader, throwing Trump a curve ball ahead of a summit with Kim Jong Un.
– Police are investigating Corey Feldman’s claim that he was stabbed.
– We are no closer to figuring out #WhoBitBeyonce, but Hollywood is having fun.
– New Yorkers may not have to answer their bosses after work hours if this new bill passes.