Here’s what you might have missed Thursday on CNN:
– The lead attorney on President Trump’s legal team handling the Russia probe resigns as the President ramps up attacks on special counsel Mueller.
– New York City hasn’t seen snow like this in a season in 130 years.
– The serial bomber in Austin, Texas, left behind a 25-minute video recording on his cell phone with a confession but no motive, police said.
– President Trump hit China with tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese imports following a seven-month investigation into theft of US intellectual property. The move renewed fears of a global trade war, especially on Wall Street.
– Police in Sacramento said they shot and killed a black man in his grandmother’s backyard because they believed he was pointing a gun at them. But investigators said they did not find a weapon there, only a cell phone near Stephon Clark’s body.
– Mark Zuckerberg has regrets. The Facebook CEO told CNN he’s “really sorry that this happened” in response to the revelation that a firm with ties to Trump’s 2016 campaign accessed data from 50 million Facebook users.
– An airline worker faces federal narcotics smuggling charges after allegedly trying to smuggle 9 pounds of cocaine taped to his legs.
– Newly released video shows the moments before a self-driving Uber car struck and killed a pedestrian. It’s the first known pedestrian fatality involving an autonomous vehicle.
– The United States moves closer to a trade war with China after Beijing warns it will retaliate if Trump goes through with a plan to impose new tariffs on Chinese goods.
– He made thousands laugh, and now many are mourning the death of Frank Avruch, the entertainer who played Bozo the Clown.