(CNN)Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime was murdered during the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting last week in Parkland, Florida, challenged Republican Sen. Marco Rubio on Wednesday for his positions on gun control.
- Students at town hall to Washington, NRA: Guns are the problem, do something
- Rubio backs raising age to buy rifles, says he'll consider ban on large-capacity magazines
- NRA spokeswoman: 'Insane monster' shouldn't have been able to get a firearm
- Father of teen slain in Florida school massacre slams Rubio on gun stances
- Trump suggests arming teachers as a solution to increase school safety