Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– TONIGHT: CNN will host a town hall with students, parents, community members and Florida politicians. Tune in to “Stand Up: The Students of Stoneman Douglas Demand Action” live from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
– A trending YouTube video trying to discredit one of the survivors was removed from the site.
– A new criminal charge or charges were added to the case against ex-Trump campaign advisers Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, though the details remain a mystery.
– America’s pastor Billy Graham died at age 99.
– President Trump challenged his attorney general to investigate Obama and the Democrats for not doing enough about Russian election meddling.
– Melania Trump’s parents may be living in the United States under the very means their son-in-law has strongly criticized and sought to end.
– A Kentucky Democrat won a special election in a district that went to Trump in 2016.
– AT&T is debuting its speedy 5G network in the South.
– Wendy Williams is taking a break from her talk show after announcing she was diagnosed with Graves’ disease.
– Could we someday vaccinate ourselves against cancer?