Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– Louisville benched Hall of Fame coach Rick Pitino amid an FBI investigation into a college basketball corruption scandal.
– … But House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says she won’t back a spending bill that doesn’t help undocumented immigrants on DACA. Now her marathon speech is setting a record on the House floor.
– President Trump is expected to authorize the release of the Democratic memo that may undercut allegations of abuse in the FBI and Justice Department.
– A White House official resigned after two ex-wives came forward with accusations of domestic abuse.
– Planning for a US military parade as requested by Trump is underway.
– The rebound from recent market turmoil gained steam.
– Kim Jong Un’s sister will join the North Korean delegation to the Winter Olympics in South Korea.
– The Los Angeles Times will be sold to a biotech billionaire who is known as “the world’s richest doctor.”
– The man accused of killing an Indianapolis Colts’ player in a car accident was charged with immigration offenses.
– Heavy snowfall blanketed Paris, closing the Eiffel Tower and bringing the city to a standstill.
– A fake doctor in India is suspected of infecting at least 33 people with HIV.
– Stamps are getting a neighborly face.