Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– Blastoff was a success: SpaceX launched the world’s most powerful rocket.
– The White House said President Trump was joking when he accused Democrats of treason for not standing and applauding during his State of the Union address.
– Trump’s chief of staff suggested immigrants who did not sign up for DACA were either “too afraid” or “too lazy.” Meanwhile, the President said he would support a government shutdown over immigration.
– South Korea deployed military personnel after 1,200 security guards fell sick from a norovirus outbreak at Winter Olympic facilities.
– Poland’s president said he will sign a controversial Holocaust bill that will make it illegal to accuse the nation of being complicit with Nazi Germany.
– A contractor promised tens of millions of meals to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. Only 50,000 were delivered and some lawmakers are asking why.
– Japan’s princess and her commoner fiance have postponed their wedding.
– At least thirty of Queen Elizabeth’s swans died from bird flu.