- For people who are always cold, we've rounded up warm gifts for them to cozy up with.
- The list includes blankets, space heaters, robes, jackets and more.
We all have that one friend who is constantly cold. Maybe he or she frequently asks to turn up the heat or keeps a jacket handy on even the warmest of days. Perhaps your friend complains about poor circulation and cold hands or feet.
Science says there's likely a lifestyle-related reason your friend is habitually cold, but the reason can vary from person to person. Maybe it's related to exercise or diet, or it could be that he or she is too stressed.
Regardless of what may be causing it, it's clear that this cold feeling can't be pleasant. And, while it may be worth seeing a doctor if the feeling is too uncomfortable or consistent, we think there are some kind gestures a friend could offer along the way.
The gifts below have all the cozy factor so that your cold friend can catch some warm relief. We're talking warm socks, stylish heaters and more. Keep scrolling to shop the selection.
Note: The prices below reflect the retailer's listed prices at the time of publication.
1. Hooded Down Puffer Jacket from Halogen ($149.95, originally $249; nordstrom.com)
An extra-long, lined jacket made from 90% down and 10% feather fill.
2. Iceland Throw Blanket ($78.40, originally $98; anthropologie.com)
Now on sale, this is a classic throw for the home that she'll use year-round.
3. Wool Booties "Contrast" ($329; kaufmann-mercantile.com)
While on the pricier side, these handmade booties are made from 100% organic sheep's wool and have a rubber sole. Plus, they're super-stylish, seamless and can be worn indoors or outdoors.
4. Fourheart hand warmers ($22.94; amazon.com)
These sleek double-sided rechargeable hand warmers come with three temperature settings and heat up in three seconds. Available in five colors, the heater you choose will suit her style and warm her hands — all in one.
5. Classic Bathrobe ($99; parachutehome.com)
When she hops out of the shower, slipping into this cozy bathrobe will provide instant warmth.
1. The North Face Bombay Jacket ($99; zappos.com)
Warm, stylish and water-resistant, this jacket will suit him perfectly.
2. Parachute Graphic Throw ($269; parachute.com)
A collaboration design with Kat & Roger, this Parachute blanket is made from 95% wool for warmth and 5% cashmere for softness.
3. The Original Stormy kromer Kromer Cap ($44.99; kaufmann-mercantile.com)
This stylish cap is perfect for the outdoorsman. It's made from a comfortable blend of wool and nylon. And it's got a pulldown ear band to keep his ears nice and toasty.
4. Vornado Whole Room Heater ($75.37, originally $79.99; amazon.com)
Vornado makes powerful fans and heaters for keeping home interiors comfortable year-round. This one is so stylishly designed, he'll be keeping it out in plain view.
5. Waffle Robe ($119; parachutehome.com)
Made from 100% Turkish cotton, this machine-washable robe is soft and perfect for throwing on around the house.