When temperatures drop outside, it’s extra cozy to gather in the living room with friends and family to watch TV. What’s even better is when the holidays start to dictate what’s airing. Suddenly, summer romantic comedies have been replaced by famous holiday TV specials and movies. “Christmas Story,” anyone?
Whatever it is you’re into — the latest series or hosting viewing parties (not long until the New Year’s Eve ball drop and the Super Bowl!)— it may be time to invest in a brand-new shiny TV. With Black Friday rolling around soon, we’re thinking now is the time to buy.
In fact, Amazon has already released some of its TV deals — and boy, are they good. Keep scrolling to see the major savings you could score on your new big-screen.
For even more Cyber Week deals, check out our full guide here.
Note: Prices below reflect the retailer’s listed price at the time of publication.
1. Sony 75-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model) ($1,998, originally $2,498; amazon.com)
2. Sony 70-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model) ($1,298, originally $1,999.99; amazon.com)
3. Samsung UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model) ($1,297.99, originally $2,199.99; amazon.com)
4. Sony 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model) ($998, originally $1,298; amazon.com)
5. Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), ($897.99, originally $1,197; amazon.com)