- You can help choose the 2018 CNN Hero of the Year
- Voting continues through Tuesday, Dec. 4
- The CNN Hero of the Year will be revealed during 'CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute.'
(CNN)READY TO VOTE? HERE'S HOW
Go to CNNHeroes.com and click through to our voting page.
Click 'Log In' in the upper right corner.
Read and accept the Voting Disclosures. (Click to accept).
Select either 'Sign in with Facebook' or 'Sign in with Email.'
You may vote up to ten times a day, per login method.
· Voting by Facebook? Log in is automatic if you are already logged into Facebook. If not, you will be prompted to do so.
· Voting by Email? Enter a valid Email address.
· Click VOTE beneath your selected Hero, then check the re-CAPTCHA box ("I'm not a robot."). This is a security feature.
· You may be required to select multiple objects from a panel display to be able to CONFIRM VOTE.
· You may VOTE AGAIN up to 10 times a day!
To vote using both an email address and Facebook, LOG OUT (upper right), then repeat the process, using the other method. You will again receive a message when you reach the maximum votes for the day.
AFTER YOU VOTE, DON'T FORGET TO SHARE IT!
Make sure your friends and family know that they can also help decide the 2018 CNN Hero of the Year. You can share your vote on both Facebook and Twitter. Write a personal message in support of your Top 10 CNN Hero! Remember to include the voting page URL and, when sharing on Twitter, the hashtag #CNNHeroes
Be sure to watch as we reveal the 2018 CNN Hero of the Year, live, during 'CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute,' Sunday, December 9 at 8pm ET!