Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– President Donald Trump, amid his own swirling controversies, bemoaned the media during the United States Coast Guard Academy graduation, saying “No politician in history … has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
– President Trump’s retweet of a Fox News story that appeared to reveal classified information is raising some eyebrows.
– A not-yet-released federal report on climate change finds that humans are already witnessing the effects of a warming globe – and the report’s authors are fearing that the White House will intervene before it’s published.
– “Rhinestone Cowboy” Glen Campbell, whose smooth vocals and down-home manner made him a mainstay of music and TV for decades, died at 81.
– An Iranian drone came within 100 feet of a US jet, forcing it to take evasive action.
– Google fired the engineer who wrote a 3,300 word anti-diversity memo.
– Taylor Swift’s attorney said a radio host groped her and then sued her for cash and fame, in opening statements of their civil trial.
– GOP senators are feeling their failure to repeal Obamacare – in their wallets. At least $2 million in promised contributions failed to materialize as donors expressed their frustrations.
– If you’ve ever dreamed of eating Cheetos for breakfast, lunch and dinner, there’s a pop-up restaurant opening in New York for you.