Here’s what you might have missed on CNN today:
– President Donald Trump, amid his own swirling controversies, bemoaned the media during the United States Coast Guard Academy graduation, saying “No politician in history … has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
– A UK model tells of a terrifying ordeal. She was allegedly kidnapped and detained for six days while her captors attempted to sell her on the dark web.
– Minnesota’s governor declared a mosque explosion “an act of terrorism.”
– A search is underway for a man accused of killing a Missouri police officer.
– Google execs condemned a manifesto written by one of the company’s engineers that argues women aren’t suited for tech jobs for “biological” reasons.
– Venezuela, engulfed in crisis, owes $251 million to bondholders – today.
– Aaron Carter shared in a note posted on Twitter that he is bisexual.
– Would you buy a ticket for a flight on an airplane with no pilot?
– A visit to a beach turned into a horror movie for this Australian teen.