Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, and a growing list of other countries have cut diplomatic relations with Qatar over its alleged support of terrorism.
The move was announced early Monday and is sending tremors through the region.
- Yemen, Maldives join Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE and Egypt in suspending relations
- Qatari nationals given two weeks notice to leave UAE
- Airlines including Emirates and Etihad suspend flights to Qatar from Tuesday
- Qatar says move is “unjustified” and expresses “deep regret” over the decision
- Dispute stems from report about Iran carried by Qatar News Agency
- Qatar claimed the news agency had been hacked
- US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urges countries to work out their differences