Here’s what you might have missed on CNN on Monday:
– People in the northeastern US, please stay warm. A late season Nor’easter is on the way.
– Newly released surveillance footage of Michael Brown, who was shot dead in 2014 by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, raises questions about the arguments police mounted after his death.
– It turns out that we think black men are bigger than white men, even when they’re not, a study claims.
– As part of putting “America First,” President Trump wants to spend less time abroad than his predecessors.
– Today was the deadline for the Justice Department to produce evidence of Trump’s wiretap claims, but they’ve now asked for more time. And White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump didn’t mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping.
– Resale tickets for March Madness keep getting more expensive: Prices have jumped 29%.
– The Belgian astronomers who discovered a system of seven Earth-size planets orbiting a star 40 light years away say they’ve named the system and its planets after … beer.
– The UK Parliament gave Theresa May the OK to trigger the formal process of Brexit. Scotland renewed its call to break away.