Editor’s Note: Read CNN’s Fast Facts about the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris in 2015.
Here is a look at the November 2015 terror attacks in Paris that killed 130 people and wounded 494. The attackers, armed with assault rifles and explosives, targeted six locations across the city. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Timeline and location of the November 13-14 attacks
Stade de France
– Approximately 9:20 p.m. - An explosion occurs outside Stade de France, a sports stadium in Saint-Denis, a suburb north of Paris. French President Francois Hollande is in the stadium watching France play Germany in a soccer match. He is safely evacuated. As the attacks continue to unfold over the next three hours, Hollande declares a state of emergency, closing the country’s borders.
– 9:30 p.m. - A second explosion occurs outside the stadium. Both blasts happen on the Avenue Jules Rimet.
– 9:53 p.m. - About 400 meters from the Stade de France, a third blast occurs on Rue de la Cokerie.
– A total of four people are killed: three suicide bombers and a pedestrian.
La Petit Cambodge and Le Carillon
– 9:25 p.m. - Gunmen, armed with assault rifles, kill 15 people at the intersection of Rue Alibert and Rue Bichat, in the 10th district of Paris. Many of the victims were gathered at Le Petit Cambodge, a restaurant, and Le Carillon, a bar.
Café Bonne Biere
– 9:32 p.m. - At the corner of Rue de la Fontaine au Roi and Rue du Faubourg du Temple in the 11th district of Paris, five people are killed in a shooting outside Café Bonne Biere.
La Belle Equipe
– 9:36 p.m. - Attackers arrive at the restaurant La Belle Equipe at 92 Rue de Charonne. Gunmen fire their assault weapons on people sitting outside the eatery. Nineteen people are killed.
– 9:40 p.m. - A suicide bomber blows himself up inside the restaurant Comptoir Voltaire at 253 Boulevard Voltaire in the 11th district.
– One person inside the restaurant is seriously injured and several others are slightly injured.
– 9:40 p.m. - Three attackers armed with assault weapons arrive at the Bataclan concert hall. The gunmen enter the small concert hall and open fire as a performance is underway by the US band Eagles of Death Metal.
– Ninety people are killed.
– 12:20 a.m. - French police storm the Bataclan. Three ter