10. Tunis, Tunisia – Each year, Mastercard analyzes complex data from airlines and national tourist boards to predict the number of visitors to 132 major cities around the world. Go through the gallery to find out the predictions for the 10 most-visited African cities in 2015.
The MasterCard Global Destinations Cities Index ranks Tunis as the 10th most-visited African city in 2015 -- though the report was published before the June 26 terrorist attack.
7. Accra, Ghana – Ghana's capital comes in at number seven, with 528,897 visitors predicted this year. Boys practice somersaults on Accra beach.
5. Durban, South Africa – In at number five is Durban, popular with tourists for its warm climate and extensive beaches.
4. Casablanca, Morocco – Morocco's largest city is also one of the most important business hubs of North Africa. It is expected to welcome just under a million visitors in 2015.
3. Cairo, Egypt – At number three, Egypt's capital is expected to see almost a 10% rise in visitor numbers this year.