Donald Trump stole the show almost immediately at the first Republican presidential debate of the primary season.
Here are ten dramatic Trump moments from the debate:
1. “I can totally make that pledge if I am the nominee,” he said about pledging to support the nominee for the Republican party. He’s not ruling out a third-party nomination.
2. “Only Rosie O’Donnell,” Trump said after debate moderator Megyn Kelly asked him about his history of referring to women offensively, including calling them “fat pigs” and “slobs.”
3. “I didn’t know her money would be used on private jets going all over the world, but it was,” he said about donating money to Hillary Clinton in the past.
4. “I don’t think you heard me. You’re having a hard time tonight,” he told Rand Paul, who scolded at Trump for originally supporting a single-payer heath care system.
5. “If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t even be talking about illegal immigration, Chris,” Trump told moderator Chris Wallace after being asked about immigration.
6. “I don’t think they like me very much,” Trump said, after Kelly asked him, “When did you actually become a Republican?” and the crowd cheered.
7. “I had the good sense to leave Atlantic City, which by the way Caesars just went bankrupt, every company – Chris can tell you – every company virtually in Atlantic City went bankrupt, every company.”
8. “I would be so different from what you have right now, like the polar opposite,” he said.
9. “If Iran was a stock, you folks should go out and buy it right now because it will quadruple. What’s happening in Iran is a disgrace and it’s going to lead to destruction in large portions of the world,” Trump said on the Iran deal.
10. “We don’t win anymore … We don’t do anything right,” he said in his closing statement.
Fox moderators get applause for tough debate questions
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this misidentified who Trump was talking to when discussing illegal immigration.