2. Liam – The name Liam jumped from 75 in 2008 to 49 in 2009 and has been rising fast ever since. Actor Liam Hemsworth started his acting career in Australian TV before his breakthrough role in the hit film "The Hunger Games" in 2012.
2. Olivia – The name Olivia has been moving up and down the top 10 list since making its debut in 2001. Actor Olivia Wilde began appearing in the popular TV series "The O.C." in 2003, but her role as Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley in "House" propelled her to international stardom.
3. Mason – Mason Cook is an American child actor. He is known for his portrayal of Cecil Wilson in "Spy Kids" and Murray in the ABC series, "The Goldbergs," pictured here. His name dropped from No. 2 in 2012 to No. 3 in 2014, after making a leap from 12 in 2010 to two in 2011.
3. Sophia – Sophia, the most popular name for girls since 2011, fell to No. 3 in 2014. It first cracked the top 10 in 2006. By then, Sophia Bush had made a name for herself playing the character Brooke Davis in the popular CW teen drama, "One Tree Hill," which ran from 2003 to 2012.
4. Jacob – Jacob had been the most popular name for boys since 1999, but was unseated by Noah in 2013. Jacob is the name of a character in the popular "Twilight" series, and was portrayed by actor Taylor Lautner in the film adaptation of the novel.
4. Isabella – Isabella went from the 45th-most popular baby name for girls in 2000 to No. 1 in 2009. It could be related to the popularity of the "Twilight" book series, the vampire-themed fantasy romance novel documenting the trials of Isabella Swan, known as Bella. The first novel in the series was published in 2005, and the first film adaptation, starring Kristen Stewart, debuted in 2008.
5. William – William is holding steady at No. 5 for the third year in a row, despite getting a royal boost from the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William.