Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day’s conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Barack Obama is going to run for re-election. That news will be treated as if it is a major news story. Why exactly? Of course he is running for re-election.
- Jon Huntsman actually appears now to be running for President. I have no idea why.
- Libya seems to be at a standstill. What of American prestige?
Senior Editor of MarioWire.com Mario Solis-Marich:
- Phoenix: Sec. Hillary Clinton is now the most popular individual in the Administration as America regains its popularity and respect in the world, where are her critics now?
- Rooster: Organized Labor will rule the roost today as Madison inspired protests around the country will draw tens of thousands and herald the renewed American labor movement, will the media crow as loudly as it did for the Tea Party protests?
- Turkey: The first Wisconsin political election showdown is set for tomorrow as a conservative State Supreme Court judge fights to keep his seat. Didn’t Gov. Walker say that union busting is what “the people” had voted for?
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors