Every day we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day’s conversation inside and outside Washington.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Barack Obama finally admits some of the rebels in Libya may not be friendly to us. So he doesn’t want to jump in with both feet. He’s just going to send us off to NATO so we can still be in charge while pretending we are not in charge.
- House Republicans want House Democrats to work with them on a budget, alienating conservatives. Boehner may win this battle, but then lose the war.
- The Balanced Budget Amendment is picking up steam with several Republican Governors and a unified GOP Senate demanding passage out of Congress.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
- What $550 Million Buys…Besides a Kinetic Week in Libya.
- Eric Cantor Admits Republicans Want to Kill Social Security.
- “The Police Are Here for Me”: Bahraini Blogger Taken In Middle of Night Still Missing.
Editor’s Note: The blog is a place for a freewheeling exchange of ideas and opinions. CNN does not endorse anything said by its contributors