Everyday we ask influential politicos to send us their top three bullet points that are driving the day’s conversation in and outside Washington.
Firedoglake.com Blogger/Founder Jane Hamsher:
- Internet Shut Down in Egypt But Biden Says Mubarak is No Dictator.
- Win the Future? Win Our Children’s Food, Shelter, Safety First.
- Army Leaks Hit Piece on Bradley Manning.
RedState.Com Editor Erick-Woods Erickson:
- Mike Pence is out. Conservatives are up for grabs. Where’s Jeb Bush when you need him?
- In 2009, Mr. Obama signed Executive Order 13522. Conservatives are starting to notice that this might have opened the door to greater union involvement in the Executive Branch.
- Filibuster “reform” died at the hands of the very Democrats who had flirted with it.